H22 n an integra gsr????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shado

I wanna know if I can put a H22 into my integra GSR. Has anyone done it before? A friend of mine plans to put one into his 93 hatch. He tells me that if i put one in mine it fly.

why??????
you have a gsr.... dont bother with the H22 just build up your engine and youll be just as fast as him and youll still be able to destroy him in the corners.... H22 in a civic/integra is worthless for doing almost anything but drag racing.... with the money you would spend putting that thing in there you could build your engine up to kick his ass

Originally posted by shado@Dec 26 2002, 12:53 AM
I wanna know if I can put a H22 into my integra GSR. Has anyone done it before? A friend of mine plans to put one into his 93 hatch. He tells me that if i put one in mine it fly.

Didn't you post this somewhere else?

yeah i agree with almost everyone here... if you already have a GSR build that one cause GSR's are a treasure and are hard to find...

but to answer your question yeah an h22 in an integra has been done before... i know one major player in the scene myles bautista did it in the Rev Hard Integra...

Back