H23A VTEC engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

turboteen16

hey, I wanna get the h23a vtec engine. will the type s pistons from the 2.2 liter fit the 2.3 liter engine? what else should I do?

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
I think that question has been asked before. I THINK the pistons will fit, but I'm not 100%. As far as what else you can do...what's your budget?

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
VIP
there is no such thing as an H23 VTEC you have to make this yourself with an H23 NON-VTEC block and an H22 VTEC head.... do some more research

E_SolSi

VIP
the 99 accord wagon SiR had a 2.3 DOHC VTEC... took about 45 min just to find info on it.... it was produced in very limited numbers.... good luck trying to get your hands on one

lsvtec

GNU/Linux Evangelist
Where did you find this? If it is in the states they are lying to you or the engine is stolen.

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
NO Osaka. B will ban you if you keep talking about them. :) I'd tend not to trust them if they say that they can can you a very rare H23 VTEC for less than a normal JDM H22.

E_SolSi

VIP
Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Dec 20 2002, 07:10 PM
I'd tend not to trust them if they say that they can can you a very rare H23 VTEC for less than a normal JDM H22.

:werd: :withstupid:

turboteen16

well, their price for h22 is like 100 bucks lower then that, so..... and why will B ban me if I talk about Osaka? just wanna know

Status
Not open for further replies.