H23A VTEC engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

turboteen16

hey, I wanna get the h23a vtec engine. will the type s pistons from the 2.2 liter fit the 2.3 liter engine? what else should I do?

I think that question has been asked before. I THINK the pistons will fit, but I'm not 100%. As far as what else you can do...what's your budget?

there is no such thing as an H23 VTEC you have to make this yourself with an H23 NON-VTEC block and an H22 VTEC head.... do some more research

I still don't think there was a factory H23 VTEC from Honda. Give me a webpage to prove me wrong.

the 99 accord wagon SiR had a 2.3 DOHC VTEC... took about 45 min just to find info on it.... it was produced in very limited numbers.... good luck trying to get your hands on one

Produced for one year and in limited numbers? Yeah, better to just build an H23 VTEC hybird if you really want one that badly.

Where did you find this? If it is in the states they are lying to you or the engine is stolen.

NO Osaka. B will ban you if you keep talking about them. :) I'd tend not to trust them if they say that they can can you a very rare H23 VTEC for less than a normal JDM H22.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Dec 20 2002, 07:10 PM
I'd tend not to trust them if they say that they can can you a very rare H23 VTEC for less than a normal JDM H22.

:werd: :withstupid:

well, their price for h22 is like 100 bucks lower then that, so..... and why will B ban me if I talk about Osaka? just wanna know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back