Happy b day Luis998 (32)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Shit, I'm late.. but happy birthday, Luis! Hope all is going well man. Don't work too hard!

Happy Birthday guy i rarely see!

Im sad no one wished me a happy b-day, was the 4th....(22).

haha...thanks Matt. It's going to say the least.

I'm sad I had to bump my thread because I missed your birthday, Justin. hahaha I hope you had a great one.

oh snap. Happy B-Day luis. rollin on those LS meshies picking up all the ho's. lol

oh snap. Happy B-Day luis. rollin on those LS meshies picking up all the ho's. lol

haha...far from it, Sam but thank you. The "meshies" as you put it are not currently in service.

Good show ! happy birthday.

Gracias, Cel! :D

happy bday. i once knew a kid that celebrated his car's bday w/ presents and all...

haha...I would rather my car get presents than I. My hatchback is getting a few and my sedan yes, I believe they are both getting presents! haha Thanks, cressida.

haha...far from it, Sam but thank you. The "meshies" as you put it are not currently in service.

what did you do.. :mellow:

dont feel bad my civic is down too... i ve learned a lesson of everything at once with a loow..budget... or more like. still broke.

what did you do.. :mellow:

dont feel bad my civic is down too... i ve learned a lesson of everything at once with a loow..budget... or more like. still broke.

The two new front tires leaked like hell all of the time so I had to take them off. We submerged them in water to see if there was a hole, replaced the valve stem and nothing. They still leaked. One of the others is flat and the odd sized one is just used as a spare.

Patience is a virtue. If there is one thing I refuse to do is rush anything, especially when all of the funds are not there. I hope you get yours running again soon. My EG has yet to run since I...wait, that's news for a later thread. :ph34r:

oh snap x2! happy late b-day ya damn beaner!!!!!!!!!

HAHA! You late bastard! Freakin' Spi...err, I won't call you that because others may get "offended". haha I'm the HSIC. :D Thanks for the belated wishes. What do I get for a present?

HAHA! You late bastard! Freakin' Spi...err, I won't call you that because others may get "offended". haha I'm the HSIC. :D Thanks for the belated wishes. What do I get for a present?

both of yall beaners missed mine lol im gonna cry lol

Today's word is July.

Ju said that Ju didn't get a reminder on MySpace? Julyer!

My MySpace is LoueTheSpic...if Ju'd like to add me. :D

i meant ahhvtec turdhead!:p

send me a myspace request. its abelcorrea. I'm the one with the punisher logo

Freakin' Beaners...I knew you were talkin' about the gringo, fool! Just for that JU send me a request, focker.

Back