Happy/Merry Christmas - What did you get thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bottle of Choclate Bock(Sam Adams) from my friend G, a bottle of Gentlemen Jack from Joe, and a holiday 5 pack complete with the bow over the hole from my little bro. All of which I won't be drinking.

Then lots of clothes, a throwback Buccaneers hat, new snow goggles, new ski pants, and I'm sure I'm forgetting things.

Surprise gift was a Wii. I told my mom I wanted an original NES. She went to the store and the kid up-sold her to the Wii since you can download all the old games and there is tech support. But even back when I was little, if we got a system it was to "all the kids". All the kids got Guitar Hero World Tour though. But yea, I almost crapped myself when I unwrapped it.

Only thing I wish I got that i didn't was some cologne. But in recent years i enjoy giving much more than recieving anyway.

boxers, big warm parka, aftershave, jeans, double bass pedal for the drums, and assorted kinds of junk food.

but the best part....
The Dark Knight

Bottle of Choclate Bock(Sam Adams) from my friend G, a bottle of Gentlemen Jack from Joe, and a holiday 5 pack complete with the bow over the hole from my little bro. All of which I won't be drinking.

What? Why the hell not, the chocolate brew doesnt sound too good but the JD, :alcoholic:

I got a 360, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, some targets (Pistol and Rifle), a couple of gift cards.

Bought the girlfriend some Diamond earrings, a tripod for her camera and my son made off like a bandit. I have no clue where to put all of his toys anymore.

Went to the parrents house for dinner and scored a wii. I'm going to hunt down a wii fit, those look awesome.

I scored the top present of all, and it was ONLY 6 bucks :)

I ordered, not one but TWO, Bagsofcrap, from Woot :)

When you put the whole family's haul together, this was the best Christmas ever. I think this one even beats out the year I got my Animator. :D

Main highlights include a 32" Sanyo 720p HDTV, a 19" no-name 720p for the kitchen, new washer and dryer, a 16gb 2nd gen Ipod touch, a macro lens for the Nikon, an Xbox360, bunch of games for the Wii, new winter coat, a 16gb usb flash drive, and:

9714d1230272795-dsc_9702.jpg

I mentioned as a joke that I wanted a down payment for a car for Christmas, and my (awesome) brother got me this. :ph34r:

Attachments

• DSC_9702.JPG
    DSC_9702.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
I mentioned as a joke that I wanted a down payment for a car for Christmas, and my (awesome) brother got me this. :ph34r:

:lmao: your brother's sense of humor, among other things, rocks! congrats - so what car you going to get?

I got NHL 09 for xbox, and found out my mom is engaged to a money grubbing asshole, that no one in my family likes...

My 2 nephews made out this year... Got a Wii, a TV, i got them both Xbox games, and they got like 5 Wii games

I got $300 bones, a bike rack, various kitchen items like pots and pans, a nice Banana Republic sweater, and best of all a Craftsman 348 piece tool set.

wow..
your family obviously isnt effected by this "crisis".

lucky mother fucker.. lol

If we're not, we will be now... I think it's a family tradition to go broke at Christmas. :D

:lmao: your brother's sense of humor, among other things, rocks! congrats - so what car you going to get?

He's been making bank playing online poker, that's a (small) chunk of his bankroll. :eek: Not entirely sure what car to go for, an older 3 series or something more economic (Civic etc).

Went to the parrents house for dinner and scored a wii. I'm going to hunt down a wii fit, those look awesome.

congrats on the wii. fit ain't that cool, mostly yoga/strength training. some balance games ok. even rayman raving rabids 3 fit usage is better than wii fit. and wii fit is mean to you. ;)
for wii i'd hit the rayman games, zak and wiki, zelda, metroid, kart, some of the old virtual console stuff.

got cash money, shoes, shirt, hat, mario kart wii, watchmen book.

Last edited:
What? Why the hell not, the chocolate brew doesnt sound too good but the JD, :alcoholic:
I stopped drinking. At least for a little bit. But I did have a sip of a friend's bottle of Choclate Bock. It was amazing. Best way to describe it is Guinness mixed with Yuengling. Very good.

I got a new sata dvd +-r DL burner. A gig of ram. I also got the ok to crack our xbox, and now i have all the games I could ever want for 360 haha. =)

althouhg... its like $30 for some dual layer disks, hahahaha
25 xbox games $30... woot.

oh i also got .... some socks. haha

Back