He hit my car!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Liquidblaze

This little 16 year old shit in a 99 si was reversing out of the parking lot at work at Redline Performance and hit my car. He just gave me $400 to order hit body kit and he had no insurance. I hit my left fender in pretty good. So I told him I was taking some of his money and ording me some Z3 fenders, I can paint them myself but I was pissed at him. He was a dumbass because it was daylight and there wasn't any other cars in the parking lot. My fenders should be here by the end of the week.

:tfg: :whatafucktard: (the guy who hit your car)

why z3 fenders? are the vents in them functional by the way? not that i would ever buy them myself.

:werd:

Z3 fenders are SO 1998 guys... shit, even altezza's are 1999

they are out like a trout

when were tezza's cool and who decided those vents were a good idea as a matter of fact who decided that a z3 was a good idea

it wasn't but around $200 that I took from him. I get stuff wholesale, so the fenders only cost me $100. Since the hit wasn't that bad I didn't let my insurance handle it. Thats why I only took $200. I have a special idea for the z3 fender thats why I am getting them.

where the heck does a 16yr old get money for a 99si and a body kit??? must be an only child. i understand your being pissed, but now i kinda feel sorry for the kid cause he's only 16 and is prolly hating life right now and im sure he didnt mean to do it.

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Oct 16 2002, 01:16 PM
they are still gay like brian

LMFAO. i agree.. but thats just my .0222222222222222222222 cents

Make sure you get some kind of written statement from him or signature- otherwise he could still have you over a barrel for his body kit if he doesn't feel like paying you more later.

Originally posted by bte15@Oct 16 2002, 03:49 PM
when were tezza's cool and who decided those vents were a good idea as a matter of fact who decided that a z3 was a good idea

uhhhh have you any knowledge of the z3 coupe? prepare to be owned by this m3 powered beast... it will own you and be all luxory like at the same time... be afraid!

Back