Header, Cat, Civic Ex Coupe Exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

likaciv

I am in search of a combo of header and cat to fit the apexi n1 exhaust on a 93 civic coupe. I have a JDM b18c and would like to utalize the jdm dc 4-1 header, and ideas or expiriences in lining up the right size cat with this header or the itr header, thanks alot! :D

get the real JDM 4-1 header
im pretty sure your gunna need a custom fit cat... thats what i needed to do (my setup is in a del sol though)

Landspeed racing makes just that set up with a line of power core products for swaps. You just tell them what you have, and they have something to fit.

Check it out

here is a link

I'm not sure if this is correct for fifth gen. civics but when you swap a b18 in a 4th gen the exhaust manifold lines up perfectly with the rest of the exhaust system.... damn i love hondas :p

Originally posted by WhItE90CRX@Apr 10 2003, 06:18 AM
I'm not sure if this is correct for fifth gen. civics but when you swap a b18 in a 4th gen the exhaust manifold lines up perfectly with the rest of the exhaust system.... damn i love hondas :p

maybe for the 90-93 b18 LS engines, but not the 94+ engines. i know. i have a 94 b18c1 in my 91 CRX si and it didnt line up, the header had to be lenghthened a few inches.

Back