heater control help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have a 91 hatchback and removed the interior to the car awhile back, well i did not label any of the cables for the heater controls. so if anyone can help me or knows where i can get a diagram of the cable locations that would be great thanks

go to your local parts store they have a haynes manual and buy it , its only $20. or so,it will help u alot with the diagrams on where the wires go. If u still have no luck u can email me at beenerman68@live.com and i'll up load the diagram for u .

i got the haynes manual and it has nothing for the cable locations, thanks for all the info i had honda fax me the pages out of the shop manual. i should of labeled them and took some pics but you only learn from making mistakes.

yea it shows like 2 of them, i had the whole dash, heater core blower motor out of the vehicle, there is 5 cables in all not counting the one on the driver side vent

so whats so hard??? start boltin' things up and go from there! you took it apart right??is it that hard to remember? i'll help you step by step.step #1.put down BONG step#2. remember how you took it apart,or maybe next time you do this take pictures.or have a parts car layin' around,or have a friend with the same car so you can look at his and figure it out.OH do you not have any friends,what you do? oh they smoke mary J too,those aren't friends dude.

that is so funny, i would have if i did have an integra dash and harness in the car for awhile. but thanks for the help. since ef hondas are so common in my area why didnt i think of that, thats right i did. i could just start bolting stuff back together but to bad the cables dont bolt on, thanks for the advice it was as useful as putting a bandaid on a gun shot wound.

Back