Help!! Computer problems....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ahh.. okay.. thought so..

whats the model for your RAM?

if you RAM voltage AND timing is in spec, you can either:

A)-RMA (return because bad modules)
B)-loosen timing (changing value to higher number, usually the first number CAS helps most for stability) and choose T2 timing. also, give it a slight bump in voltage. look up your model and see what OCZ allows for voltage adjustment. usually theyll let you go up to .10v before voiding warranty.

2.2v 2.25EVP

Damn this is blowing my mind.

Last edited:
try setting the juice at 2.2v and loosen the timing by 1. then run memory test again. if it fails, id RMA. but to be honest, id RMA if it didnt run the specified timing at the specified voltage.

Looks like thats what I'm going to have to do. I appreciate all the help. If I could give you more rep I would. Lol

np man. hopefully when you get the new sticks in, they'll be good and you can finally install windows, lol.

shouldve just gotten a mac, "they just work." ( ^_- sarcasm)

ps keep us up to date to see if the new set works out.

good shit..hopefully the new set will work too... or....a different model/brand?

anyway, glad this was some what "resolved."

Yea me too. I don't know what I would have done if you didn't help. Lol. I'm probably going to pick some ram up tomorrow.

The motherboard wont boot using dual channel ram. Did some research and found out its a common problem with the mobo. So Im going to RMA next week and hopefully get one thats working.

Back