Help Please! C/r

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

T0mMuNi$m

I have an H23 and am building for nitrous and was wondering what C/R i should run....i want to be safe. Someone told me 11.5:1, but i was thinking a little lower for nitrous....i dont want to blow it up. Thanks

i believe someone answered this question before, its not the compression you have to worry about with nitrous ,

it is the amount of fuel that is your major concern

11:5.1 proper fuel tuning and you should not have a problem
i plan to do the same with ls vtec 11.5 with nitrous express kit

11.5:1 c/r is more than ok to go with... how much do you intend to squeeze?

right now my all motor set up is running11.8:1 compression and im running fine... Calesta had an even high c/r than me and he was running great for awhile...

the h22 should be able to hold 11.5: on nitrous with some proper tuning and fuel

:)

Originally posted by T0mMuNi$m@Feb 6 2003, 10:32 PM
I have an H23 and am building for nitrous and was wondering what C/R i should run....i want to be safe. Someone told me 11.5:1, but i was thinking a little lower for nitrous....i dont want to blow it up. Thanks

Are you going to have n2o spraying every second the car is running? No. So, to drive the car and shit, you need to build the motor up for what you want to go, NA or Turbo. n2o wont save your ass racing and why just throw n2o on a h23? The n2o will give you power, but you need a built motor for power. Go build it the right way and add n2o as "extra" power if ever needed.

Living on the bottle is like living your life one 1/4 mile at a time. :rolleyes:

Sup guy!
I thought nitruous and turbo are kind of the same. when you want to run with turbo, you'll have to go with lower compression. It is the same thing to nitrious?

Back