History in the making...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

invisibledemon

Bored
VIP
We will be reading about this stuff at the capitol for the rest of our lives. Absolutely insane.

Wonder if we will ever see any actual trials come from this.

+popcorn

more thoughts later.... crazy day at work must beer :X
Wasn't planning on drinking any but I might just because of this stuff. Been doom scrolling for past hour and my day isn't done yet....

I was keeping an ear out all the way to biden swearing in to see if he would issue a blanket pardon for the captiol riots, but alas, it didn't come.

Just goes to show the type of person Trump is, he "loves you" when you can benefit him, but the second you fail, then you don't exist and are on your own. Some of those people deserve everything they get, they latched on bc it fit the things they wanted to do no matter what. Some of those people are just genuinely foolish and fell for the illusions they were sold, I have a little sympathy for those people, but not a lot, this day in age the information is out there and very easily accessible, and if you line youself up so completely with a temporary leader and ignore anything that is contrary, then you reap what you sow.

Will be interesting to see how these pan out, especially the shaman guy that is supposed to be fed his GMO free food.

Doubt it but we shall see.

in general, everything that is happening now is very strange, but oh well, I just wonder what will happen next) we will look, I hope everything will not become much worse than now

Back