Holy nuggets!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What the fuck is wrong with people?
I can't even begin to understand how a person has a diet composed almost entirely of fast food, let alone thinks that it is healthy enough to continue for 15 years of their life.
And where the fuck are the parents? My parents would beat me senseless if I were sent to the hospital because I eat fast food all day.

:disgust1:

Her mom should be sentenced to death. A 2 year old should not be on a chicken nugget diet.

Was anyone else expecting a fat blob and was suprised by the pic? lol

Is she from the UK? Free Healthcare! Eat whatever you want!

Wow. I love me some nuggets, especially at 2 but I would have gotten sick of them around 10 or 12.

chicken nuggets... ingredients should be chicken, flour, maybe an egg wash.... and some spices and of course fried in the oil.

instead, this is the list of shit they feed you
Chicken McNuggets® (10 piece):
White boneless chicken, water, food starch-modified, salt, seasoning [autolyzed yeast extract, salt, wheat starch, natural flavoring (botanical source), safflower oil,
dextrose, citric acid], sodium phosphates, natural flavor (botanical source). Battered and breaded with: water, enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, niacin, reduced
iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), yellow corn flour, bleached wheat flour, food starch-modified, salt, leavening (baking soda, sodium acid
pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, calcium lactate), spices, wheat starch, dextrose, corn starch.
CONTAINS: WHEAT.
Prepared in vegetable oil (Canola oil, corn oil, soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil with TBHQ and citric acid added to preserve freshness). Dimethylpolysiloxane
added as an antifoaming agent.
food starch-modified. The fda has limits that are harmful. CFR - Code of Federal Regulations Title 21
Preservatives? for what? there's no shelf life on these.... freezer to fryer to eater....
anti-foaming agents??? what the hell foams up on chicken? rabies?
sodium phosphates, known to be leading cause of pancreatic cancer- the most deadly of them all. Not to mention fucks up your insides. Definition of sodium biphosphate/sodium phosphate oral laxative - National Cancer Institute Drug Dictionary - National Cancer Institute

I don't think i need to continue...

You might as well blow 10 lines and smoke a carton of cigs for every nugget you eat, as those are probably better for you.

Well if the blow and smokes are clean. And not full of the same bull shit.

shes got blood problems, which means that pussy is going to be dryer than the Sahara even if it were legal. no thanks. just sayin'.

On another note I thought this thread was going to be about gold.......Guess i have been watching too much gold rush Alaska!

Its her parents fault for letter her be that damn picky. Some parents disagree with me and say let them eat what they will eat........I can aggree with that if its healthy. My woman's youngest is the pickest kid I ever saw.....and he is over weight.....hmmmmmmmm.

But letting your son/daughter have a huge glass of milk with dinner and then wonder why they wont try new things......priceless.

Love that show :D I want to be a gold miner. lol

My sister is basically doing this shit to her kids. I've yelled at her 100 times and she still won't do anything about it. The oldest is like 30 lbs overweight, and shes 7. She'll be 250 in high school easy if this shit keeps up.
but, shes got 3 kids and 'doesn't have time' to cook so she feeds 'em crap processed shit out of a box/bag 6 days a week.maybe in a few years when she's old enough to understand and not cry about it, i'll try to tell her that she'll never have a boy friend and overall lead a shit life if she doesn't start losing weight now.

Many parents don't know how to cool a meal efficiently. 30 minute meal can be achieved and still be healthy.

I'm not saying fast food is horrible (I like me a burger meal too) but to constantly eat processed food.....lifespan will be shortened.

Back