HOly...ugh..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
DAAAAAAAAAMN..................

I can't believe I'm stillw atching this.

There's a show on channel 301 called Autopsy...rated fucking R for a reason...

this guy is giving this poor dead guy an autopsy...well, I just watched him take a scalpel and rip a hole in the scalp from ear to ear, then he cuts through the head and pulled his brain out of his head....yes and now he's fucking filleting the thing...

Kinda sickening seeing the scalp and forehead folded back over someones face...

This is kinda neat but fucking sick at the same time...you should heard the sound of him pulling the skin off of his head...

Anybody else finding out the wonders of digital cable?? :blink:

I've seen those surgeries 92...those PALE in comparison to this.

Earlier he was ladeling out the contents of this guys stomach, and where the camera was you could see right into the cavity under the rib cage. This after he pulled the heart and lungs out...

Originally posted by revolution8k@Apr 6 2004, 01:56 AM

peeling dead guys head open = WEAKSAUCE!!!!1!!

man i had my whole face peeled off a few summers ago
(cut ear to ear over the top center of my head, peeled down to just below my nose, about 12-16 screws and shit put in, skin put back up, bunch of internal stitches, 64 staples ear to ear to close it all up)

ive seen the surgery a few times on TLC (2 times before i had it done, 2 times after)
pretty interesting shit :thumbsup:

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Apr 6 2004, 02:07 AM-->
revolution8k
@Apr 6 2004, 01:56 AM

peeling dead guys head open = WEAKSAUCE!!!!1!!

man i had my whole face peeled off a few summers ago
(cut ear to ear over the top center of my head, peeled down to just below my nose, about 12-16 screws and shit put in, skin put back up, bunch of internal stitches, 64 staples ear to ear to close it all up)

ive seen the surgery a few times on TLC (2 times before i had it done, 2 times after)
pretty interesting shit :thumbsup:

do you ever think:

"wow, they did something like that to me too.."

??

Originally posted by 90 accord@Apr 6 2004, 02:11 AM
do you ever think:

"wow, they did something like that to me too.."

??

yeah

gives you a whole new perspective when watching shit like that if you have actually gone through it :)

I knew E would have a story about that...I have a question man...when they were pulling his face back you could hear it ripping and pulling and shit...how could they do that to living tissue and it heal right back up?

How long did it take you to recover from that surgery?

Originally posted by revolution8k@Apr 6 2004, 02:12 AM
I knew E would have a story about that...I have a question man...when they were pulling his face back you could hear it ripping and pulling and shit...how could they do that to living tissue and it heal right back up?

im really not too sure how its done to tell you the thruth
all i can say is they are probly a lot more careful on living people than they are on the dead ones :)

and as for how long it took to heal/recover from that one

<_<

took a long time to get any nerve feeling back... pretty much felt like my whole face was numbed up with novicane for about 2 or 3 months
(there is NOTHING worse than having an itch that you are able to reach but cant feel yourself scratching... fucking terrible)
then i started getting really dull feeling back... at the 4-6 month point i had probly 80-85% feeling back
8 or so months it got about as good as its going to get i guess
i still have some nerve damage (right edge of nose and right side of my upper lip still feel a little numb) but that is to be expected :)

eh, I see that sorta shit everyday at work. doesn't really phase me much. I've seen everything from shot gun wounds to the head, people who have been decapitated, had heavy objects fall on their heads, decomposing bodies, and some other stuff.

Originally posted by Blanco@Apr 6 2004, 10:14 AM
Faces of Death. :ph34r:

I got to disect a cat in high school anatomy, we did some pretty fucked up things to that cat. I still have one of its paws. :lol:

Faces of Death is weeeeeeak.

There's a series called "Violence", "Violent Death" or something like that, anyway, REAL gruesome stuff.

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Apr 6 2004, 02:21 AM-->
revolution8k
@Apr 6 2004, 02:12 AM

im really not too sure how its done to tell you the thruth
all i can say is they are probly a lot more careful on living people than they are on the dead ones :)

and as for how long it took to heal/recover from that one

<_<

took a long time to get any nerve feeling back... pretty much felt like my whole face was numbed up with novicane for about 2 or 3 months
(there is NOTHING worse than having an itch that you are able to reach but cant feel yourself scratching... fucking terrible)
then i started getting really dull feeling back... at the 4-6 month point i had probly 80-85% feeling back
8 or so months it got about as good as its going to get i guess
i still have some nerve damage (right edge of nose and right side of my upper lip still feel a little numb) but that is to be expected :)

u have any scars from the operation? and what was wrong for them to do that?

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Apr 6 2004, 08:59 AM
u have any scars from the operation? and what was wrong for them to do that?

ummmmm yeah... a few :lmao:

only scar from that specific surgery is from ear to ear over the top center of my head where the initial cut was made

when i got into my bike accident (got cut off by a dodge ram, T boned it at 45mph) the truck had a cap on the back.... the jaw piece on my helmet hit right at the top of the bed... the cap came through the visor on my helmet and broke my nose, cheek, and eye socket.... so i needed to have all that rebuilt i guess

s3e2e011b55057.jpg

Ugh

I can handle guts and organs and stuff like that, but when it comes to decapitations and decomposition and dismemberment, then I get a little queasy and need to leave.

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Apr 6 2004, 12:36 PM
Damn, that is discusting. I cringe in my seat just thinking about bleeding and guts and brains and farts.

farts??????????????????

farts = funny

the nastier they are the funnier they are

Back