Home Invasion/Burglary

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm guessing one of the neighbors had something to do w/ it

Did they test the blood for sickle cell? I wouldnt be surprised...

Very shitty man.

Did they test the blood for sickle cell? I wouldnt be surprised...

Very shitty man.
LMAO. you are the second person to ask me that... :rimshot:

dont think any of my neighbors had anything to do with it. they are all old people that have mcmansions and shit. im the one with the shitty house in the neighborhood lol.

my next door neighbor said his house was broken into 2 years ago by some people who used to live in the neighborhood (but dont anymore). typical duggies/POS people. he said he sees them driving around the neighborhood from time to time. i need to get the info about that though and forward it to the detective handling my case.

:lmao:

thought the AF1's pretty much sealed that one up

:thief:

Im crying at that emoticon :lmao:

:thief:

GSR I hope they catch the bastard. I bet he needed stitches? Did they put out a bulletin for the hospitals? Oh wait this MD police...

no idea if they are looking to hospitals at all. but i doubt it for something as small as this. plus im sure plenty of people roll through the ER every day for deep cuts on their arms from working on things or whatever. its not unique enough IMO. not like a GSW or anything.

they are testing the blood and will run the DNA through their database. same with the one print he lifted (which wasnt all that good anyway). if the guy had been convicted before they will have the DNA, otherwise they prob wont have anything to match it to. they are also checking ad keeping an eye out at local and state pawn shops. i gave police the full specs of the tv, including exact model number. although i didnt have a serial number to give, the tv does have uniquely identifiable damage marks that i provided to the officers.

Last edited:
i rent the house from my parents, and informed them of what happened. they are going to contact the ins company to see what the deductable is. if the repairs are less im sure they will just pay for them out of pocket.

i dont have renters ins. but probably wouldnt make a claim even if i did. not that much value in what was taken.

Shitty. Atleast you still have your pipes and electric in the house. Prolly some crackheads that noticed you weren't home.

something very strange happened last night. after i got home from work. Doug met me at my house to check out the damage. while i was showing him around i see some random kid walking through my yard, walking towards us. looked to be about 16-18. i asked him what he was doing and told him he was trespassing. he just kept walking and didnt say much.

weird cause ive NEVER seen anyone cut through my yard in the 2 years ive lived here.

he wasnt wearing AF1's, i checked.

Shitty. Atleast you still have your pipes and electric in the house. Prolly some crackheads that noticed you weren't home.

Truth. A lot of these junkies appear to be getting younger and younger and whiter and whiter.

Good thing there are plenty of hunting equipment in our house :ph34r:

Af1s or not, that kid walking through your yard the other night doesn't seem like it was a coincidence..

Kill him.

Also sucks about your shit getting stolen, I can't imagine much more being that violating, except maybe buttrape.

Should have made that kid the next Treyvon.

Lol not too soon at all. Its already pretty much been proven that it was a self defense situation. Kid got what he deserved.

Back