Honda bicycle??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
today while i was in KMART (white trash central), i was looking at the bicycles and seen a bike built by and said HONDA Racing. it was a red bike with the HONDA wings on it like on the motorcycles. it looked pretty sweet. had suspension and looked like it was decent and was only around $130 for it. just thought i would mention it...

paragus

i thought wal*mart was white trash central???

so if i buy the bike for $130 and by a vtech phone for $50 does this mean when i ride the bike with the phone I have a fast ass bike with vtech for $180 wooohooooo.

ASIMO

Dont forget to put your NOS sticker on the back for an extra 50 HP

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
then you can the the platic 5 spoke things, and paint the yellow or chrome dip them, and the 'powered by VTECH' handle grips then that would be a phatty bike right there after you cut// heat the springs

posol

RETIRED
i think i saw the ULTIMATE RICER mobile today... man i wish i had a camera

IT was an early 90s buick riveria TYPE R and Mugen Jap lettering ALL over it man. I was crying i was laughing so hard

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 29 2002, 11:57 PM
i think i saw the ULTIMATE RICER mobile today... man i wish i had a camera

IT was an early 90s buick riveria TYPE R and Mugen Jap lettering ALL over it man. I was crying i was laughing so hard

no no no. that doesn;t even compair to this mexicans car i werk with.

it's an old att 'COLT' it's blue, with some mad oxidation going on, and he has a yellow 'R' in the middle of his hood, yellow door handles, chome hub caps, yellow windshield wiper arms, and a yellow one in the back. i'll bring a camera to work with me and get a few pics of this beats, lmao

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
VIP
theres a Geo Tracker Type R in manchester CT... complete with deep dish 5 stars and checkerd stickers all over it... i see it all the time when im out there LMAO

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
yeah, that would be terrible! i still can;t believe this colt at my work. i gotta get some pics of it!

paragus

the other day i saw a fuckin WannabeRT Neon. Yellow stripes, yellow stickers, yellow wing, yellow interior, yellow rims, you name it..it was yellow. The car itself was blue. i wanted to puke.

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Bounce, it's back from the dead!!

I've been looking for the honda bike at K-mart, none in Texas. I'd only buy one if it was FWD though :lol:

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
Bringing dead threads back for the sake of adding zero value comments is a bad thing. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Thread locked to prevent further post whoring.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.