Honda bicycle??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
today while i was in KMART (white trash central), i was looking at the bicycles and seen a bike built by and said HONDA Racing. it was a red bike with the HONDA wings on it like on the motorcycles. it looked pretty sweet. had suspension and looked like it was decent and was only around $130 for it. just thought i would mention it...

i thought wal*mart was white trash central???

so if i buy the bike for $130 and by a vtech phone for $50 does this mean when i ride the bike with the phone I have a fast ass bike with vtech for $180 wooohooooo.

Dont forget to put your NOS sticker on the back for an extra 50 HP

then you can the the platic 5 spoke things, and paint the yellow or chrome dip them, and the 'powered by VTECH' handle grips then that would be a phatty bike right there after you cut// heat the springs

i think i saw the ULTIMATE RICER mobile today... man i wish i had a camera

IT was an early 90s buick riveria TYPE R and Mugen Jap lettering ALL over it man. I was crying i was laughing so hard

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 29 2002, 11:57 PM
i think i saw the ULTIMATE RICER mobile today... man i wish i had a camera

IT was an early 90s buick riveria TYPE R and Mugen Jap lettering ALL over it man. I was crying i was laughing so hard

no no no. that doesn;t even compair to this mexicans car i werk with.

it's an old att 'COLT' it's blue, with some mad oxidation going on, and he has a yellow 'R' in the middle of his hood, yellow door handles, chome hub caps, yellow windshield wiper arms, and a yellow one in the back. i'll bring a camera to work with me and get a few pics of this beats, lmao

theres a Geo Tracker Type R in manchester CT... complete with deep dish 5 stars and checkerd stickers all over it... i see it all the time when im out there LMAO

yeah, that would be terrible! i still can;t believe this colt at my work. i gotta get some pics of it!

the other day i saw a fuckin WannabeRT Neon. Yellow stripes, yellow stickers, yellow wing, yellow interior, yellow rims, you name it..it was yellow. The car itself was blue. i wanted to puke.

Bounce, it's back from the dead!!

I've been looking for the honda bike at K-mart, none in Texas. I'd only buy one if it was FWD though :lol:

Bringing dead threads back for the sake of adding zero value comments is a bad thing. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Thread locked to prevent further post whoring.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back