Honda Ridgeline rendering

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
a guy named Brandt Fuqua that does renderings for magazines called Truckin' and MiniTruckin' did a rendering of a Honda Ridgeline truck. its pretty badass looking:

ridgelinesmall.jpg

:worthy:

I have two of those. I put them on my feet when I'm lounging around the house.

-> Steve

I sat in one the last time I was getting some warranty action at the dealer.

They're quite comfy for a semi-truck/suv thing. I wouldn't mind test driving one now for kicks.

I've been phyregod since 1992. I am new here, but phyregod is not new to me. poor lil phyre is going to have to bow down to his god, I suppose.

Have a good day!

Spent 5 mins on what?

Look at the pic at the beginning of the post, then look at the pic that I posted.. Compare the height of the roof line. Its chopped. ;) or, lowered.. in layman's terms?!?

:blink:

Originally posted by phyregod@Jul 6 2005, 12:17 PM
I've been phyregod since 1992. I am new here, but phyregod is not new to me. poor lil phyre is going to have to bow down to his god, I suppose.

Have a good day!
[post=521462]Quoted post[/post]​

LoL funny shit. i was reading something, saw your name, turned to him "yo, did you know there is a phyregod?" he got pissed, it was so funny

Originally posted by SiLude+Jul 8 2005, 03:01 PM-->
@Jul 6 2005, 12:17 PM
I've been phyregod since 1992.  I am new here, but phyregod is not new to me.  poor lil phyre is going to have to bow down to his god, I suppose.

Have a good day!

LoL funny shit. i was reading something, saw your name, turned to him "yo, did you know there is a phyregod?" he got pissed, it was so funny
[post=522832]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: yea that was funny shit.

anyways i looked at the ridgeline today, when i first saw the commerical i liked the truck but seeing them up close now i dont like them they are hideous inside and out.

but your drawing looks good

Originally posted by ripperbone+Jul 9 2005, 11:50 PM-->
Originally posted by SiLude@Jul 8 2005, 03:01 PM
phyregod
@Jul 6 2005, 12:17 PM
I've been phyregod since 1992.  I am new here, but phyregod is not new to me.  poor lil phyre is going to have to bow down to his god , I suppose.

Have a good day!

[post=522832]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: yea that was funny shit.

[post=523382]Quoted post[/post]​

ahh hahahaha thats funny if you really want me to get into my religious opinions i will show you that your mom knows who really is god. as she prays for me to pay. hahahaha douche

woul look better if it was the right height :p

Back