honda with a v10... new advances in VTEC...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTEC JUST KICKED IN YO!

anyways.. honda is always gonna come up with something to keep them afloat.. and as long as they put out a good product, whatever they come up with will be just fine.

< NSX successor >
We are now focused on the development of a new model to succeed the NSX for a new era. We would like to debut a new super sports car equipped with a V10 engine in 3 to 4 years. Please look forward to seeing the NSX successor.

werd...
thats very very good to hear...
apparently they said fuck the v8...

and we're getting the FIT in north america?
thats just fucking great...
looks like a stretched SI...
fugly...

i was hoping it would be something small, like a crx or sol or insight...

< HondaJet >
HondaJet will make its first public demonstration flight next week, July 28, at EAA AirVenture 2005, an annual exhibition of experimental aircraft, held in OshKosh, Wisconsin. Since its maiden flight in December 2003, HondaJet has taken numerous test flights. Total flight time to date has reached 150 hours, and HondaJet has so far achieved its maximum altitude of 13,000 meters and maximum speed of 728km/h. Honda will continue its testing efforts for HondaJet which improves fuel efficiency by 40% compared to existing aircrafts in its class by combining excellent aerodynamic performance with the high fuel efficiency of Honda’s HF118 engine.

damn, 40% increase in efficiency...
i need one...

here it is now:

Enjoy driving in your Honda from your home to work? Then ride in our Honda on Honda airlines, now taking you to anywhere in the world with hourly flights in and out of Honda International Airport.

it's a damn takeover..

wow thats pretty sick

i wonder if that powerplant will make its way down to the other acuras like the v6 did

Sweeeeeeeet. A Fit in the US! It's about time they made another small car, especially since the Civic has grown so much in the past few generations.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 20 2005, 03:44 PM
The NSX's replacement will have a V10?

fuck a K-series lol
[post=529074]Quoted post[/post]​

lmao! :werd:

Originally posted by Lantis@Jul 20 2005, 03:57 PM
here it is now:

Enjoy driving in your Honda from your home to work? Then ride in our Honda on Honda airlines, now taking you to anywhere in the world with hourly flights in and out of Honda International Airport.

it's a damn takeover..
[post=529087]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol:

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 20 2005, 08:25 PM
Sweeeeeeeet. A Fit in the US! It's about time they made another small car, especially since the Civic has grown so much in the past few generations.
[post=529208]Quoted post[/post]​

is it swapable? :spin:

There was a fit modified by mugen a while back with a k-series. They had some nice pics.

dang. and that new engine tech that increases mileage by 20 percent. I never even heard of VCM either. AWESOME Stuff. Im swapping a v10 into my civiC!

Originally posted by MadMaXXX+Jul 20 2005, 11:42 PM-->
@Jul 20 2005, 08:25 PM
Sweeeeeeeet.  A Fit in the US!  It's about time they made another small car, especially since the Civic has grown so much in the past few generations.
[post=529208]Quoted post[/post]​

is it swapable? :spin:
[post=529263]Quoted post[/post]​

hell yea, the k fits. imagine the look on a drivers face as your smacking his camaro or whatever in the tiny Fit.

thats pretty sexy...throw a turbo on a Kseries fit...hell...dont throw a turbo on it....take a k series fit and OWN a [stock] camaro SS

there was a article about a fit in one of the hondatuning mags if I do believe...ill look for it later...but it was red and it was all pimped out..pretty fast too

Back