HondaSwap will be closed for the weekend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
under the important notice, you should put "this is from brian, not an ad" or something of that nature. i was skeptical but i figured it was referring to the update.

Werd!!!

Firefox adblock's that message . . i woulda been totally outta the loop had i not been on ie today :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
under the important notice, you should put "this is from brian, not an ad" or something of that nature. i was skeptical but i figured it was referring to the update.

Werd!!!

Firefox adblock's that message . . i woulda been totally outta the loop had i not been on ie today :ph34r:

didnt for me and im running firefox....

+1

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Werd!!!

didnt for me and im running firefox....

+1
and +2...im running firefox and see it just fine...maybe its somethin else on your comp

what are you going to run for a cms?

I'm not running a CMS :mrgreen:

I'm moving us over to vBulletin. IPB has had way too many hacking problems lately for me to feel secure about the software any more.

Good luck with everything man.. I dig this place also. I like to show people the stuff we have around here and people on this site seem to dig us. That and you don't crab at me for advertising when ya know I really am.. :)

got all my pixcs and shit saved on my computer.:thumbup: And i just got your email. good luck with the site and TRY NOT TO TAKE TOO LONG! LOL

Quoted post[/post]]
take pictures and prepare an article.......

When we come back, I'm going to be running a promotion where I pay you for doing tech write ups. If I deem it "good enough" to go into the articles section, I will pay you $10. More details later.....

Am I allowed to take advantage of that? :)

Steve

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
take pictures and prepare an article.......

When we come back, I'm going to be running a promotion where I pay you for doing tech write ups. If I deem it "good enough" to go into the articles section, I will pay you $10. More details later.....

Am I allowed to take advantage of that? :)

Yes, so long as they are original, and not posted elsewhere. I will have more info on this some time next week.

Quoted post[/post]]
Thanks for the update :thumbsup: all my stuff has been backed up, look forward to the new site :laugh:

Me too :)

As of 5 min ago all my pics have been backed up, and my hosted imgs have been moved elsewhere.

This aught to be interesting.... :pizza:

Back