Hopefully...my next toy....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Someone had a an even bigger blaster than that one in front of their house with a 'for sale' sign on it. I went back the next day to find out about it, but it was already gone. :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
typically its a 50 gal steel drum, an element and some chemical.
I use lye works great but very costic. They are cheap to run and work great, drop the part in and wait 20-30 mins pull part out and rinse lather and repeat
could you explain this a little better, im very interested.

I have a little cheapy sand blaster, and love it.. Will upgrade to a full on version after I get my shop built. Those things are so fucking handy.. Once you have one, you will never again be without one.

*edit*
Hot tanks are very expensive to run. The chemicals cost ALOT, especially if you are going to be filling a 55 gallon drum. Most that I've seen are something like a dish washer with nozzles that spray the acid-like stuff onto the part. But those run on alot less than 55 gallons.

Anyway, they are expensive, smell horrible, and are not something that you want sitting around your house. Leave it in the shop, and pay them to deal with it.

mad tyte JDM style....

nah.....I need it to fill the damn flares on my Z.... :cry:

Well, she offered to buy the sandblaster tonight...but I said we'll wait till monday to makesure that they can get it in the mail ASAP....and after the next paycheck for me, then I'll buy her the wing chairs and ottoman that she's wanted for the last month. :wink: But she was going to to buy me some Tag Huare(sp) watch...and I said I didnt need anythang that classy...cuase I'd never wear it and my job would destroy it in a few months.

This will be a sweet X-mas :)

Sandblaster FTW :worthy:

If you were to go anywhere near my rims with a sandblaster I'd kill you. :mrgreen:

Crap...they're not listing it on their webpage anymore....or anywhere..... :cry:

and we was going to buy it online monday :mad:

I just called up Northerntool...they had eleven of them....they must be updating their webpage....

So in about 11-14 days...a truck should be dropping one of them off at my house....

I can't wait :)

now to locate a massive air compressor to run it. :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
Well, she offered to buy the sandblaster tonight...but I said we'll wait till monday to makesure that they can get it in the mail ASAP....and after the next paycheck for me, then I'll buy her the wing chairs and ottoman that she's wanted for the last month. :wink: But she was going to to buy me some Tag Huare(sp) watch...and I said I didnt need anythang that classy...cuase I'd never wear it and my job would destroy it in a few months.

This will be a sweet X-mas :)

Sandblaster FTW :worthy:

I have a couple of Tag Heuer watches. my dad has a couple too. They are baller outrageous. Got them off ebay for real good prices. I am the supreme auction sniper. if I want something. its mine

Back