How About This For My Next Project Car...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

How about making this your next project car. About $10k and it would be respectable.
hagsig.jpg

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 18 2003, 11:53 PM
whats bad ass, is that that car will easily outhandel all of ours :)

Actually, one of my goals this summer is to pick up a cheeeeaaap nitrous kit (any style is ok) and hook it up to the self-propelled mower I have in the shed. Tiny shot - maybe 5hp or so, and I don't car if I kill the motor. I just wanna get it on video - F&F "NOS" button and all. Hell, maybe I'll paint it pink and put APC stickers on it.... :D

Ryan

Originally posted by RyanS2K+Feb 19 2003, 12:02 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Feb 18 2003, 11:53 PM
whats bad ass, is that that car will easily outhandel all of ours :)

Actually, one of my goals this summer is to pick up a cheeeeaaap nitrous kit (any style is ok) and hook it up to the self-propelled mower I have in the shed. Tiny shot - maybe 5hp or so, and I don't car if I kill the motor. I just wanna get it on video - F&F "NOS" button and all. Hell, maybe I'll paint it pink and put APC stickers on it.... :D

Ryan

pink paint + APC stickers |2 0 >< 0|2 Z /\/\Y |3 0 >< 0 |2 Z !!!!

Mugen RACE cart

That one actually has power 41ps vs 7.2ps

The race shifter carts are so bad ass, they have power/ratio that or more than Indy cars plus they will pull out handle them. They are so bad ass and sometimes i consider screwing the sol for autoX and going with a shifter cart. Weed Wackers OWN.

Back