How can I tune up my ex civic? I want something fast?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If you have rims paint your center caps red, or if you have steelies paint them red±20hp. Then paint your valve cover red± 50hp. Then last but not least get red honda emblems for the front and back, and get a type r sticker ± 120hp. And if you really wanna go crazy fast, get the heaviest body kit off of ebay you can find and slap Vtec stickers all over it ±200hp. So if you have sohc which probably have 140hp( I might be given it too much credit(not disen sohc). So that 140+20+50+120+200 comes out to be 530hp, that will get you atleast into the 2s on the quarter.

If you have rims paint your center caps red, or if you have steelies paint them red±20hp. Then paint your valve cover red± 50hp. Then last but not least get red honda emblems for the front and back, and get a type r sticker ± 120hp. And if you really wanna go crazy fast, get the heaviest body kit off of ebay you can find and slap Vtec stickers all over it ±200hp. So if you have sohc which probably have 140hp( I might be given it too much credit(not disen sohc). So that 140+20+50+120+200 comes out to be 530hp, that will get you atleast into the 2s on the quarter.

what? want to try that again?

Back