How do I unscrew my Gauge Cluster???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Riceras

Someone told me there was a way to unscrew it but I cant find any Screws please post some info So I can go take care of this?

LMFAO

what are you doing here if you can't even figure out how to take a gauge cluster out?!?!?!?!

look for screw heads... behind them is the screw...

be sure to use a left handed screw driver so you don't break the oscilating shaft tips on the screws or else you can;t reuse them...

get a manual or book, that will tell you how to take it out

Better safe than sorry :) Also it is a 97 Civic! The reason I am taking them out is becaus I am installing the SI Gauge Cluster!

Now can you tell me where the Screws are :) :) :)

lol egs are easy only 6 screws. two in the thing around (it starts with a B) and then 1 on each corner of the whle cluster. if you have the si one it should be easy to figure out.

just get the bezel off and I think there are 4 screws for the cluster and 3 plugs I think.

Originally posted by PhyRe@Jan 18 2005, 05:12 PM
lol egs are easy only 6 screws. two in the thing around (it starts with a B) and then 1 on each corner of the whle cluster. if you have the si one it should be easy to figure out.
[post=447579]Quoted post[/post]​

Mother Of GOD IT IS EK!!!!!!!

LMAO........lol........i love this place......

Back