How good are YOU at video games?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I saw this on the Today show the other day. Who gives a shit about not being able to see on a game like that. On that game, your player automaticly points to the apponent, so no need to be able to see for that, and if you just do a bunch of moves fast, then yea your going to win. For the controler, again, after 10 minutes of playing with a new concil, you remember where the buttons are and you don't even think about it just like typing.

The real trick would be if he could beat people on a DDR pad playing Soul Caliber 2 dancing backward....that would be awesome.

Have some shrill Japanese computer voice barking out demands "RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT LEFT LEFT LEFT BOTH BOTH RIGHT LEFT RIGHT LEFT KEEP UP YOU ROUND EYED LITTLE BASTARD JUMP JUMP JUMP BACK BACK BACK FRONT FRONT RIGHT FASTER YOU RETARD"

-> Steve

This makes less sense the the brail on the keys at a drive through ATM

I could waste this kid at MVC2, he'd prolly be me in MK though

Dont get me wrong, its great he is playing games blind. But fighting games are kinda the type that dont require a lot of mad skills due to button mashing. Even my old girlfriend that hated games to the point of red in the face....kicked my ass all over in soul caliber by mashing the hell out of the buttons.

Back