how I have been amusing myself lately

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if yuo can raed tihs, you hvae a sgtrane mnid, too.
Can you raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Thats also how def ppl read finger spelling in ASL. Look for the general shape and position not the fine details. Pretty cool, when you think about it.

I was talkin about American Sign Language. Ive never tried to learn brail. Id get frustrated and open my eyes to try and read it, then get pissed cuz the page is blank lol.

Yes, since theres no one sing for names and shit like that you hafta finger spell them. Even the signs for some words are based off their finger spelling.

This thread is the internet forum equivalent of having a son and him getting a sex change as soon as he turns 18.

Epic fail.

Not too shabby. Not as bad as the Tokio Hotel Chic/Dude i think.

Back