How is everyone's Halloween weekend going???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
No girlfriend is complete without a Pissedoff rating .. :laugh:

heh,

her face isn't that great, but her body is banging...

probably hovering in the 7's :p

Ouch and I thoroughly disagree.

She's a GORGEOUS girl, I'll leave it at that out of respect.

-hell I revisited this thread to see those pictures again.

As for the night of Halloween, I had work and it was extremely slow and the money just wasn't there.

As far as the weekend was concerned, the Halloween parties and festivities were absolutely amazing, absurdly ridiculous, completely awesome, and indescribable.

my sister and his boyfriend, i think they pull it off pretty well...

med_gallery_20722_41_9583.jpg

man this weekend blew...
friday - went to an o.k. halloween party at york college.
saturday - worked 10-7 then drove an hour to baltimore just to get laid twice that night by my girlfriend.
sunday - seen saw 2, had 2 caramel machiattos from starbucks and got krunk at chilis resturant. 4 22.oz beers and 2 long island iced teas.
monday (today) - i had to wake up at 2:30am to go to work at 4am. Drive from bmore, MD to york, PA just to work till 1 :cry: then i come home and sleep from 4p.m. till about 4a.m. Now i bet i will play Gran Turismo 4 till i work again at 3 in the afternoon. Man this weekend blows. But big party friday, and saturday night. And my birthday is 12 days away.... Ill finally be 21... bitchez!!!

edit - today coming home from work i was driving to get a few quarts of oil and this 240 pulled up next to me. it looked like a beater, until he shifted... :crazyeyes: rb20det swap... He was going to pep boys also. I talked to him for like 10 minutes about his car and all. Cool guy with a street sleeper. He had black steelies with a stock as phuck looking flowmaster muffler. Bad paint job and all... this this was tight. Made my day... or as a matter of fact, my weekend :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
iv been to 5 costume parties this year....my costume is a "beer keg" i love it, it gets so much attention everyone seems to like my costume and when i show them that it accually pours beer they laugh their ass off and love it even more!
i thought of doing that this afternoon but i guess you beat me to it. how did u do it? i was thinking a keg looking costume and like a beer ball or two.

i accualy bought it at a local store called PARTY CITY...anyways its just some grey foam with wire inside to keep the shape. the tap isnt really a tap at all. it attaches to a helmet and is a cup disquised as a tap with a hose. gravity does all the work getting the beer from my head to the cup in my hand.

DSC00456.jpg

DSC00459.jpg

the g/f dressed up in my fatigues, and we proceeded to watch movies, play ps2, and get DRUNK. then some wild sex ensued.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
No girlfriend is complete without a Pissedoff rating .. :laugh:

heh,

her face isn't that great, but her body is banging...

probably hovering in the 7's :p

Ouch and I thoroughly disagree.

She's a GORGEOUS girl, I'll leave it at that out of respect.

-hell I revisited this thread to see those pictures again.

Thanks for the backup on that one New2TheCarScene!! lol. It was also to my surprise after I met her that she turned out to be a runway model / semi-pro ATV motocross'er. What can I say...I love a chick that can dress up and do her own oil changes :p But seriously, I love the girl, and have for the past three years, and I really don't care what people think of her.

But I forgot that Brian needs to see the personality to go along with it, and he's never met her, so I don't take it so bad :) I'm actually flattered that he gave her a 7.X! I've seen him give very cute girls a 2.

On another note, I don't think we've ever had as many kids trick or treating at our place EVER!! we had over 80 kids last night. Fucking crazy. At least nothing was vandalized this year....

finally the curfew was lisfted and a holloween pary took place last night

gallery_28270_189_90487.jpg

im the guy on the right, dressed up as a lonely inmate with a banana hanging out in the general crotch area

Quoted post[/post]]
my sister and his boyfriend, i think they pull it off pretty well...

med_gallery_20722_41_9583.jpg

your sister and his boyfriend? lol Something strange been going on in your family? haha

But yeah, he pulls it off really well actually. She needed to look at the floor more though, if I remember right that girl was submissive.

:laugh:

whooops....

my sis does look kind of manly though... :ph34r:

and does that beer keg costume actually spit out beer??

I didn't do shit over the weekend. I sat back and drank all weekend.

Then when Monday came around, I went to probation. My boss tried to reschedule my appointment becuase he wanted me to work that day. I quit.

On Tuesday, I went over one of my friends' house and drank all day again. I was making white and black russians all day and taking shots for no apparent reason.

Today, I had to wake up to a hangover and go out and look for a temp job until the end of November when i move to PA. I do have the money to move now but I still have a few things to clear up before I go.

Quoted post[/post]]

and does that beer keg costume actually spit out beer??

yes! but its just a cup on my head it only holds one beer. i didnt accuallt drink from it i just kept it full so i could show people that it works.

Back