How long is your commute

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
I was just wondering how far everyone here has to travel to work. My job got transfered out of state, now I am driving an hour and a half to two hours each way to work. They might me put me in a hotel but I don't feel like sitting in a hotel all week. Work sucks.

ohh no shit- that sucks. why did they move?

Let's see... my commute-- errr... i could walk to work faster than most people drive to work. 5 min driving tops.

it takes me 1 hour to 90 min.s each way depending on traffic. it used to take me 90min.s to 2 hours before my company offered to pay for express toll road fees (i told them i was quitting).

i read an article about traffic here in the LA area and alot of peeps here commute 2 to 3 hours each way. and that is stop-and-go. on rainy nights, add another 30 mins to an hour cause peeps out here dont know how to drive in the rain. one time i counted 4 accidents on the way home!

lets see, my typical day consists of first driving to school in the a.m. (1 hour), then after school, drive to work (1 hour) after work, drive home (30 min), so, 2.5 hours of driving a day, been doing it for 2 years now, and will be until i get my freakin BS degree... argg!

I live about 4 miles from my work place, takes me about 4-5 mins by car to and from work. and why I ride my bicycle to work it's about 30min to work and 15mins home.
not to shabby. but I won't be enjoying that for much longer, I'm moving in Nov.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 17 2002, 07:19 AM
About 20 minutes to work now, it will become 25 in a week when I move to my new condo.

It only takes you 20 minutes to get from Longmont to Boulder? Damn traffic must be nothing at 0 Dark 30. When I was taking that commute at 7:30 or 8 it was 45 minutes.

Now my commute is 20 in heavy traffic, 10-15 w/o traffic.

20min.... i work with a guy who drives about 2hrs to get to work. i dunno if i could do that

Back