How many forum posters does it take.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 24 2003, 12:44 AM
check your fucking spelling ASSHAT! :p

Fuck you and your spell check too, bitch! That's it, I'm not posting here anymore!!

:lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 24 2003, 12:44 AM
check your fucking spelling ASSHAT! :p

Check your fucking spelling, ASSHAT!! :p

Edited from fucktard to Einstein.

FAQ?????

FA-Q too mother fucker

and i was changing a LAMP once and had the shit break in my hand :( needed 4 stitches .... shit wasnt cool

1 Admin to shut down the lightbulb threads when the Electrical Supply store in backwoods arkansas threatens to talk to the state. And then to threaten bans to anyone who ever talks about not only lightbulbs, but electricity, again.

1 Admin to shut down the lightbulb threads when the Electrical Supply store in backwoods arkansas threatens to talk to the state. And then to threaten bans to anyone who ever talks about not only lightbulbs, but electricity, again.

lmfao....+1

Well done, sir. Well done. :D :D :D

B didn't do it and I'm not doing it, so that leaves Steve... so that would be 3 admins, not 1.

:D

B- any way to make a filter that looks for the largest gap in time between posts to a single thread? That way we can have the "worst dead thread revival" award every month.

Back