How many forum posters does it take.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well im here now soo we can get shit rolling...lol

ya i had a light changing experience...i went to change the bulb becuase the lamp fell and blew it...when i grabbed the neck of the lamp it electricuted me...it sucked

for a situation where the bulb is broken in the socket i have heard a potato (potatoe Dan Quayle) works for getting the bulb out... simply cut the potato in half and press the flat side down onto the broken bulb then turn

if its completely busted and theres no glass for the potato to grip on you might need to use some pliers or something

another bit of advice would be to insure that the socket is not powered either by unplugging the lamp or flipping the breaker if it is hardwired... unless you're a sick bastard and actually like the jolting feel of getting electrocuted :ph34r:

Shocked. not Electrocuted. Electrocution = death.

Just a tip from yer Uncle Cel.

Shocked. not Electrocuted. Electrocution = death.

Just a tip from yer Uncle Cel.

e·lec·tro·cute
thinsp.png
/ɪˈlɛk
thinsp.png
trəˌkyut/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[i-lek-truh-kyoot] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –verb (used with object), -cut·ed, -cut·ing. 1.to kill by electricity. 2.to execute (a criminal) by electricity, as in an electric chair

for a situation where the bulb is broken in the socket i have heard a potato (potatoe Dan Quayle) works for getting the bulb out... simply cut the potato in half and press the flat side down onto the broken bulb then turn

if its completely busted and theres no glass for the potato to grip on you might need to use some pliers or something

another bit of advice would be to insure that the socket is not powered either by unplugging the lamp or flipping the breaker if it is hardwired... unless you're a sick bastard and actually like the jolting feel of getting electrocuted :ph34r:

Why bother with a potato if you have pliers?

how many feminists does it take to change a lightbulb???

one to change the bulb

and the other to suck my dick

Back