how much hp does a b16a2 have

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

civicb16

hey i wanna buy a b16a2 dat has 3900 miles on it but want 2 knw how much hp does it have oce installed in a ek coupe

stock it has about 160hp
it will have the same hp no matter what you install it in

plz lrn how 2 spel

well dan how much hp can i maxx it up too because the b16 that im gonna get already has 225hp with just intake header n ecu that has been tuned with no exhaust

it is extremely difficult to get even 200whp with a b16a all motor...

you need to do a lot of research about hondas and learn how to spell like a normal human being. the most you can really hope for with a built B series on pump gas is about 230whp... and this is done with bigger displacement(1.8-2.0), high compression, the right combination of cams and quality bolt on parts, and of course good tuning.

no reason to dyno a motor that has bolt-ons .. when you start going inside the motor or add boost is when you need a dyno tune

Sorry to but in guys @civicb16, you should really listen to the other members,your hp goals naturally are not realistical, your gonna have to think about force induction or NOS to meet those goals, i played around with a h22 for awhile naturally trying to make 300 hp and trust me i played with all the rules written by the horsepower gods and maxed out at 251 hp 196 lb/ft.....

o okay i understand well the reason i said this hp# was because i want too beat my brotherin laws srt4 that has forged pistons and a intake system

The SRT4 has a 2.4L turbo charged engine. You're not going to come close with a NA 1.6L engine with bolt ons.

In a civic coupe you'd need to drop pretty much the entire interior, bump the compression up quite a bit, upgrade the cams to something like skunk2 pro2s and, probably keep your personal weight as low as possible to come anywhere close to keeping up with an SRT4 while you're rocking a b16 civic.

It's completely unrealistic.

Holy shit, ever heard of punctuation? . , ' " ? !, These make reading dribble a little easier. Once punctuation is mastered you can move on to spelling.

Simply having some random amount of horsepower isn't going to magically make a Civic beat anything. The same horsepower in a 92 hatch as a SRT4 is going to destroy the SRT4 because the Civic is a lot lighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back