how much hp does a b16a2 have

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way the b16 you are geting is makeing 225hp because a use to have a b16a3 with ctr piston with itr camshaft it only made 150whp and about 102 tourqe tuned be rs motorsport in mn and mind buddy fully bulit b20/vtec is only make 250whp and 178 tourqe tuned by dynotune permonce in madsan has has je piston 13.5:1 comp raio with eagle rod fully biult b16 head with skunk 2 pro 2 camshaft and skunk 2 valve train with b16 lsd transmission with stock itr inake manifold with aftermarket 70mm tb with 525cc fuel injector with e85 gas!!!!!!

he needs to check his head is what he needs to do

than i guess it has about 180 or 195 because my buddy said that his headers gives him 15hp which sounds too good to be true

so i guess i was given bad hp numbers or he was just told wrong from his mechanic

Since when are "mechanics" accurate horsepower estimators? What do they have fucking built in dynos in their heads? In fact, every self-professed mechanic I have ever met just so happens to know the least about anything other than parts changing.

i do not knw that answer lol sounds fishy

Do us all a favor and go play in traffic. I/H/E could POSSIBLY net you ~15hp. And if someone really did tune that car after installing the bolt on crap he got off of ebay, he needs to be slapped too. Kid, you won't beat this srt4 with a 1.6L Honda, and I've said this time and time again. What are you going to do, go out and piece together an ebay turbo kit, boost to 15psi, and then look like a tool when you blow the engine going 20mph, getting on the highway? You need a reality check.

I believe you do know that answer.......And that is your mechanic should just stay to changing parts.

ok so now i knw wat to do now i guess i gotta dis that motor and mayb get a upgraded motor sine i have the money

are you?

super-retard.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back