how much hp does a b16a2 have

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man you guys are so fucked up.
*Fixed*

I do believe if you at least add a little punctuation and capitalization to your posts and do more reading and research, things will get better. I fucking suck at grammar, but I make a good solid attempt at making correctly written posts. Just typing out "you" and other "one letter words" will make these guys attack you less.

Like me, I hardly ever post without trying to do a ton of research first if it a help question. I mean, damn you ask about this engine or that engine and what not, Go look at all of the build threads on here, there is a ton of them and not all of them are boosted. You only say B16xx or B18xx, shit if you have the money keep looking. You still have H series, K series, and what not. Go and become a book worm (or internet worm :confused: :p) for a few days and just read all of the engine (or whole complete car) build threads. You have HondaSwap, Honda-tech, Civic something and a bunch of other sites out there.

:beat:

*Fixed*

I do believe if you at least add a little punctuation and capitalization to your posts and do more reading and research, things will get better. I fucking suck at grammar, but I make a good solid attempt at making correctly written posts. Just typing out "you" and other "one letter words" will make these guys attack you less.

Like me, I hardly ever post without trying to do a ton of research first if it a help question. I mean, damn you ask about this engine or that engine and what not, Go look at all of the build threads on here, there is a ton of them and not all of them are boosted. You only say B16xx or B18xx, shit if you have the money keep looking. You still have H series, K series, and what not. Go and become a book worm (or internet worm :confused: :p) for a few days and just read all of the engine (or whole complete car) build threads. You have HondaSwap, Honda-tech, Civic something and a bunch of other sites out there.

:beat:

Well i do have this book called HOW TO BUILD A HONDA B-SERIES ENGINE and its been showing me all kinds of stuff just dont knw where to go

man u guys are so fucked up

middle_finger.png

@Ethan, funny. I was looking for that picture ealier because I though t I had it in my saved files. LOL

@civicb16 ... If it shows you every things, READ EVERYTHING. Its not like you are going to read something completely useless. If that doesn't help you or what I previously have stated.... i hope your "interweb tubes" get clogged. Or your Ip address(s) just fail to respond correctly with the servers and causes you to never to return to this site. >_>

Well i do have this book called HOW TO BUILD A HONDA B-SERIES ENGINE and its been showing me all kinds of stuff just dont knw where to go

Google is a great place to start numb-nuts. We've told you to freakin' search. Now quit being a tool and do it. You aren't starting off on the right foot here, and continuing down this path will never get you any help.

Google is a great place to start numb-nuts. We've told you to freakin' search. Now quit being a tool and do it. You aren't starting off on the right foot here, and continuing down this path will never get you any help.

262225_1772364035106_1419425327_31534393_3848243_n.jpg

HAHAHAHA, He said you're being a tool... :lol:

254150_1773028291712_1419425327_31535075_6491810_n.jpg

Ive been bored and this guy is horrible...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back