how much would you pay for?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

REPTAR

a complete ITR valve train minus the cams?
a friend of mine is sellin his to me for a hundred bucks
just wondering if thats a good price or about average

the cams make the difference.

imo, it's too much work for an empty head. i would rather buy something with all or parts or completely bare for a full build.

so rather than waste my time puttin it all in, wait until i have some cams then do it all
basically what youre saying?

so rather than waste my time puttin it all in, wait until i have some cams then do it all
basically what youre saying?
you can buy it, if you are doing a full build with aftermarket parts. but if you just plan on putting ITR stuff in it, i would just buy a complete head.

if you can get the stuff for a good deal. i would have a plan for the whole engine before i started piecing it together.

stage 2 head, itr pistons, smsp header, full exhaust and good tune, you should get 200hp to the wheels.

to me thats a good price but i dont deal with heads to much

ok so lets keep in mind im on a budget, with a kid on the way i cant be dumping money
that and this is soon to be my DD. anybody want an 04 mustang gt? lol
so im thinkin stage2 head, and later on build the bottom end
oh and this is all in a 93 hatch

if you have a keed on the way, sell the hatch and get a 4 door. unless you have another car of course.

otherwise, you don't have time or money to build a car. keep is stock and use your money to be a good parent. it's never fun to do a build on a budget. 99% of the time it never gets finished.

if you have a keed on the way, sell the hatch and get a 4 door. unless you have another car of course.

otherwise, you don't have time or money to build a car. keep is stock and use your money to be a good parent. it's never fun to do a build on a budget. 99% of the time it never gets finished.

:word:

dad = car days are over.... especially if you're 'poor'.

Back