How pissed would you be if this happened to you?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow....i hade a ferrari once.......then i woke up....atleast in my dream it did not look like that

that guy owns a body shop so im pretty sure he doesn't need to part the car out for more money LOL but ya I would be pissed about that one 10...def. even though insurance would cover it but you will have to wait for the claim and everything and if that didn't happen all the time you spend waiting on getting another one you coulda been driving the one you had!

The title of the thread reads "How pissed would YOU be...?"

...and If I ever had a ferrari, you'd better believe that I'd be piss poor :p

<<<has driven a ferrari and wants to be rich just so he can own one.

but anyway
-mess up ford hick
-make his bitch ass pay b/c i dont need my insurance to jack up my premium because i claimed my ferrari
-fly to europe and bring one without a governor back.

As for the people and vehicles involved:

The Ford Truck owner: The STATE should be kicking his ass up and down the street. Forget about that Italian hunk of shit, He could have killed people. Don't let a bright red car make you forget that all in all, someone could have died.

The Ferrari owner: Eat the rich. He should have spent that money on a real fuckin garage, with a real fuckin car in it. Only one kind of person owns a Hummer and a Ferrari. Think about what kind of person that is.

That ford truck skidded right past the dude's cock and hit his balls as far as I'm concerned. He's a body guy, I'm sure he wasn't too attached or even pissed when it happened - Prolly more so because of the garage door and his new house insurance premium - But what you gotta ask is: Does Arkansas require a $100/$300/$100k liability limit ? This dude may not even have insurance

it would be a 10x2

that is an arkansas Drunk for you my G/F grandparents live in arkansas and they had a drung drive almost a 1/4 mile accross there property b4 realizing it. the funny thing is the took out a shed and half a barn. the man left his truch and a note saying he would be back in the morning to bring money for damages and pickup his truck. and he did pay for alll damages +some (with cash the next day)

Originally posted by Celerity@Jul 23 2005, 06:07 AM
This dude may not even have insurance
[post=530102]Quoted post[/post]​

I would assume that the body shop guy could sue the truck owner if that was the case...taking whatever he's got

I also agree with everything else you said. The tragic thing is not the Ferrari getting shithoused, its thinking that there could have been a person in that garage or anywhere else he decided to fly into.

Back