How pissed would you be if this happened to you?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

trappd-in-859

Somebody would definatley be gettin an ass whoopin.

A story on my local news channel reported a car drinving into a house.

How the hell do these people get their drivers licence?

NoJokE

That looks like a really shitty garage to be housing that Ferrari.

Why get pissed? I'm sure he has full-coverage. The insurance company will be the one crying, not everyday someone comes in and makes a $300,000 claim :lmao:

Drake

VIP
Really I dont think words could describe how pissed I would be haha. I bet home owners insurance would take care of it anyways because it was in a garage. Or that dude would get raped in the ass by his insurance company.

MadMaXXX

Mad Man
Originally posted by NoJokE@Jul 21 2005, 07:07 PM
That looks like a really shitty garage to be housing that Ferrari.

Why get pissed? I'm sure he has full-coverage. The insurance company will be the one crying, not everyday someone comes in and makes a $300,000 claim :lmao:
[post=529622]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Sabz5150

FALCON PUNCH!!!
See those boards laying on the Ferrari... yeah, the ones with nails sticking out of em.

Use your imagination.

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Oh... I'd be anywhere from a 95-100.

Especially since a 30 thousand dollar truck with a moron behind the wheel just destroyed my 160k 360 Modena...

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
A horrible Horrible day for that fellow. Probably a 3 on my scale of bad things.

10+7

that guy who was driving the truck will never be able to get car insurance again without having to take out a second mortgage on his trailer

SiLude

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Jul 22 2005, 08:52 AM
10+7

that guy who was driving the truck will never be able to get car insurance again without having to take out a second mortgage on his trailer
[post=529779]Quoted post[/post]​

on his trailer, ha

def. and 11 or so. and i owuld be speechless, so pissed off that i would have nothing to say and everything to say all at once.

b204dr

20- the driver of that ford would go to ferreri hell!

StealthMode

Kung Foolin'
I would Tanya Harding his bitch ass.

That mother fucker would never get behind the wheel of another vehicle again. He'd be lucky if he could breathe without a respirator.

Citizen_Insane

I wouldn't be too pissed, I have the insurance company buy me a new Ferrari, and then I'd buy the old one back and part it out. Then I'd MAKE money :)