How to get Racing License

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

motosniper

Hello, I am very much interested in getting racing license in Chennai, INDIA. So please guide me

Go to the local DMV and tell them you ready to take your racing license test and they should have a formula 1 car and track out back to qualify you on.

really, out of all the threads you could consider posting this in. you pick general tech and maint?

not members lounge, model specific or anything? :fail:

i think everybody here thought "indiana" and he's just retarded.

if you are in india, you are just going to have to search online. we don't know what race league you are trying to get licensed for. if you want to race, go to an event and ask around. thats going to be your best option. nobody here lives in india.

I think you're the only member here from India so far, so i doubt any of us are going to be able to help you.

In the USA, the general way to get a racing license is to:
- find a sactioning body/school
- take the classroom
- participate in several HPDE (high performance driving events).... not races, but still wheel to wheel.
- after so many hours you can qualify for that sanctioning bodies license of some sort, whatever it happens to be.

Go to the local DMV and tell them you ready to take your racing license test and they should have a formula 1 car and track out back to qualify you on.

Nope, you have to provide your own formula 1 car. And it has to have passed a DOT inspection.

I had a friend from India in high school. He was pissed cause he wasn't allowed to drive in the US and had to take a bunch of tests because he didn't need one for where he lived there.

So maybe its the same ;). Check online or local motor vehicle association, or with people who do that sort of thing locally to find out the steps. Much like everyone else said.

Aww thats a killer. To the OP I am sorry I did not realize you were not from America I did not me to be an asshole to you.

Dont you feal like a d*ck... Why dont you come beat up my slow brother for being slow now. lol :)

Good job for at least saying sorry dude.

Back