How to install JDM 4 lug suspension on an EK??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sheekdude

I just bought 97 itr 4 lug suspension and i want to put it on my ek, but i know the ek's control arms are different to itr's so what do i do??? Is there a way for the ek's contol arms to fit the itr spindles??? Help, please???

Um...unless you mis-worded it, ITR's have 5 lug hubs. That's why you would buy them. As for the control arm problem, which ones are they?

Originally posted by EGProject@Sep 4 2005, 02:04 PM
Um...unless you mis-worded it, ITR's have 5 lug hubs. That's why you would buy them. As for the control arm problem, which ones are they?
[post=549428]Quoted post[/post]​

Survey says....wrong. 96-97 had four lug 4x114.3 :)

Just unbolt the spindles/hubs from the ITR trailing arm, and bolt them to your Civics trailing arms. There's four torx bolts, and one big one, forget the exact size. You're going to need the cables and brakelines for disc though.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Sep 4 2005, 08:26 AM-->
EGProject
@Sep 4 2005, 02:04 PM
[post=549428]Quoted post[/post]​

Survey says....wrong. 96-97 had four lug 4x114.3 :)

Just unbolt the spindles/hubs from the ITR trailing arm, and bolt them to your Civics trailing arms. There's four torx bolts, and one big one, forget the exact size. You're going to need the cables and brakelines for disc though.
[post=549432]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks a lot. I'll try that!!! I wasn't sure if the the torx bolt pattern was the same as the usdm 4x100. I'll let you know how it turns out next week.

Back