HOW TO STOP BARKING DOG???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
so my boss has some little ankle bitters that constantly bark and its driving me crazy

working all the hours = stress, and the dogs are gonna make me flip

anyone have any ideas on how to make them stop barking?
and i can't beat them or shock them or anything, they go and sit under my bosses desk when they see me coming, so i need something that the boss wouldn't know about, preferably cheap too :)

Go buy a twump and roll a couple fat joints. When you take a break, snatch up the dogs and burn one. Blow the smoke in their faces. They'll calm down, trust me.

ok, lol just so you guys know my boss is here, so i can't shoot them or get them stoned, though i have considered both

but shooting would be too easy for these bastards, i was thinking more along the lines of a bath with a toaster or something, just for fun :)

i am whoring my own post, lol

so uhm, my second favorite website, next to hondaswap.com would be flashyourrack.com... NIIIICE
work working obviously :)

here's my girl :)

not really my gurl, but a great pic

John's on to something really good. Get something that will ich like fuck so they won't be able to bark. They'll be too busy nipping at themselves to make any noise.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Apr 2 2004, 11:26 PM
John's on to something really good. Get something that will ich like fuck so they won't be able to bark. They'll be too busy nipping at themselves to make any noise.

It's actually crueler than you think. It destroys there sense of smell. The drug guys here back in the day would put it in front of their doors when the MP's would walk the dogs through. They got in a LOT of trouble because it made the dogs useless.

Oh... well, I guess it's pretty mean to fuck up a dog's most accute sense. On to the next idea...

in how high, when the birds exploded all over the deans office, that was some good shit- i say feed the dog some lit quarter sticks and send him into the bosses office

i have a better idea- bring the dog home and make it look like this

s405a5a29dbbb2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back