How's life?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Just stopping by while the kiddo is doing soccer practice.

Things changed so much in the past two years for me. Flooded house & insurance wouldn't cover it so we had to dive into her dad's place for a year. Got engaged last Christmas.

With the insane housing market I just decided to rent an apartment for a year. Left the dodge dealership last month at the same time which sucks. Dontstart a new job while moving. Now I do parts for Peterbilt semis for massively more pay with abundant overtime. I also deleted Facebook after being squelched for making a joke on my own page. Lol

What's new with y'all?

Thank god you're off facebook. All i ever saw from you was your girl stealing your phone and posting how cool she is. lol

So, what are you doing with the house? is it sitting there collecting mold?

Thank god you're off facebook. All i ever saw from you was your girl stealing your phone and posting how cool she is. lol

So, what are you doing with the house? is it sitting there collecting mold?
Yeah I didn't post a whole lot aside from pushing the 3i over 100k miles last week.

I sold the house to a flipper August 2021. They did some painting, repaired the flooding damage and sold it to someone. It cracks me up to drive by it because he repaired the small portion of the 20 year old roof that chunked off during the same storm that caused the flood and passed it off as "new" in the listing. This was the year I was going to put a metal roof on it.

Back