HS gear poll

interested in HS gear?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

He doesn't own the trademark hondaswap.com....

There's no judge out there who would asess damages because you had your own shirt made (as long as you don't sell them.) And that's given that B wins the lotto to cover the court costs, because he'd first have to explain what IP he actually does own in this case.

Sorry, but hondaswap.com on a t-shirt isn't going to be any cooler than anyone else who has mygenesisgetsmelaid.com on their t-shirt, if it was, a few of us would already have them.

I'll mail you some Honda Racing HPD stickers if you'd like. :p

This site has been around for a while and I would imagine that honda knows about it. Have you ever thought about asking for permission. If you tell them you would only charge enough to cover your expenses and not profit, maybe they would give you the ok.

But he doesn't own ONDASWAP.com

The owner of that domain name might sue him.

I think that the domain under construction that is powered by misk won't give a shit. If you put ondaswap.com into google hondaswap shows up.

I think that the domain under construction that is powered by misk won't give a shit. If you put ondaswap.com into google hondaswap shows up.

depends on whether or not the owner of the domain feels as though their 'prior art' is infringed.

what a fucking headache. im gonna go get some electrical tape and a white t-shirt and arrange the electrical tape in such a manner that it looks like an image that says Hondaswap
done

Back