HS gear poll

interested in HS gear?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thanks B, that was my question. So what would be a good phrase to replace it or should there even be anything there?

hs_animated.gif

Seizure!

v-teck? come on people, if you need creativity, just browse a couple newbie threads about how to make their car faster.

I don't think many of us play golf, and the rest of us are real dudes, not high school douches, and dacheat has a vag (I think) so polos apply to a small number of us.

I don't think many of us play golf, and the rest of us are real dudes, not high school douches, and dacheat has a vag (I think) so polos apply to a small number of us.

:yuk: Not my style, but it would be something nicer to wear if I ever attended a wedding, funeral or went to church. Idk who the fashion police of Honda Swap are and I have no clue what Prada even is?

Huh, I wear a polo 7 times a year, its at a community band concert. Seriously, I didn't think anyone actually wore polos... I'm sorry :( I wear a blue collared (no play on words) shirt when I drive the bus, and a white/black collar when I go to funerals, weddings, fancy events etc.

I wear Polos extremely often too. I will only wear t-shirts if I'm hanging around the house or out in the summer.

Ex got me wearing them, I liked the response I was getting from else where in them.

It would be something to wear when going out with the family or dates, I guess. Interviews for jobs, helped out by a hondaswap.com Polo. Hmm...

i wear polos 10x as often as i do t-shirts (at least alone.... i always wear an under-t, but rarely wear just a t-shirt)

werd. only on the weekends do i wear a tshirt....and even then it's just a white tee or something.

Back