Huge Bseries Linkage Problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slammedb18acivic

i have a 93 ls in my 90 hatch. im going through my second linkage. this linkage from HCP. My problem is i cant get all my gears. i have 1st,2nd,3rd,4th no reverse no 5th. is this because i might have put the linkage together wrong. ive played w/ it a few times and this seems like the only way it even bolts up. please help this is making me not get my car back on the road.

sound like it could be too short,or hitting something underneath.Have someone try it while you look under the car at it.

Make sure it's not the tranny, shift it through all the gears with a punch or something. It twists to get to 5th and reverse, the only thing that would be hitting would be the actual shifter.

if its a B20 you need to put a Integra Iinkage if not Put some Old in your Tranny.

Originally posted by TopNotchRacer@Feb 23 2003, 12:32 AM
if its a B20 you need to put a Integra Iinkage if not Put some Old in your Tranny.

Why would a B20 be any different. On the outside it's the same as a LS block.

thanks fellas, got it wrking . the way i got the linkage sent to me wasnt put together for my car right at all. i just messed around alittle and got all my gears ! thanks again

Back