I Almost pooped My Pants!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KrUsHa

well i was at the honda dealership yesterday and i was interested in a 2003 si and i was wondering if i put intake exhaust and all that if it would void the warranty hes like no we sell and install performance parts hers the part were i almost crapped my pants he said we sell cold air intakes for 600$ installed i was just like bwahahahahaha and greddy universal muffler for 800$ installed i wont go on but i was floored or maube its just me then hes like why how much can you get a coldair for this car for i was like 115 installed he shut up aftert hat all i can say is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: how do i post a pic of the car that i was looking to buy ? its not http format i have it saved on my desktop?

Welcome to a Honda Dealshersip. When I was looking for a Z6 wiring harness, they wanted to sell my a new one for 800.00.

KrUsHa Posted on Mar 24 2003, 11:00 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
how do i post a pic of the car that i was looking to buy ? its not http format i have it saved on my desktop?

its easy you have to go into the gallery and once you have logged in you go to manage albums, then you go to create album, once you have created an album go back to the gallery. select upload pictures. upload them to the gallery you just created. now when you view the picture it should have a web address that you can link to.

viewimage.php

viewimage.php

viewimage.php

viewimage.php

photo album
ALL CArbON FIBER!!!

the dealer near me (diamond bar honda) was offering "sport-tuned" versions of the '03 si complete with dealer-installed lowering springs, mufflers and intakes, and were selling them for only like $1000 above the regular price (if i remember correct. i know it wasnt more than $2000 over).

you can get si's now for way below retail so a thousand over retail is like a good 4 grand markup. Look at the RSX rice package, it will cost you about 4-5k. Also with that, it is an option so you cant sell any of your old parts. It is a total rip.

Back