I Got a New Job---I think?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wtf^ $4.19 for 87?
damn, on this side of the state its "still up at" 3.79/gal for 87

$3.52 for 87 here, and dropping....

welp i had emailed the lady yesterday and got an "out of office" reply. Then today the Corporate Recruiter called me after receiving my paperwork online, still no offer yet but he was going to talk to teh people i interviewed yet, so still nothing.....kinda worried

Depending on the size of the corporation and the chain of events, this doesn't seem like that big of a deal. You were obviously interviewed unofficially, so records have to be filled in and such.

Hopefully you get the job, but atleast you have a job now. I can't find a new job right now and my fiance got laid off the other day.

I hope you get it! I wouldnt worry too much until next week.

Atleast you have a job now so its not a big deal if you dont get it, just a bummer.

Nice, congrats. Was wondering what happened with this.

yeah thanks, im excited. The money was a little less then hoped it was going to be but still with the gas savings, it will turn out to be around $8000 a year more then what i am making now

yeah thanks, im excited. The money was a little less then hoped it was going to be but still with the gas savings, it will turn out to be around $8000 a year more then what i am making now

Congrats bro, I bet you'll appreciate the shorter drive fo sho.

Not only gas, but thats effecitvely an hour more a day to your self instead of stuck in a car.

my last day was today, apparently they do not pay you for accrued unused vacation time and i had 5 days so i told them i'm taking 4 as of tomorrow...i wasn't go through way 4 vacation days, felt bad but o well. my last day was suppose to be 6/21 but i did give them 2 weeks 3 days notice

I would have done the same thing. It's time you earned.

Back