I Got Me A Honda Chik!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Jan 16 2003, 12:08 AM-->
prawjEKt Cx
@Jan 15 2003, 07:45 PM
you dated a girl with a RHD integra...... i don't care if she was 300 lbs i would hit that, and marry it if she did it herself....

all i gotta say is WHOA! WHOA to 300 lbs...

no disrespect to any ladies here who might be 300 lbs :unsure:

i think there is only 2 girls on hondaswap and neither are 300 lbs.

its awsome finding someone who's into cars as much as you. i couldn't ever date a guy that wasn't into cars, it just doesn't seem like he would understand why i spent 1500 on seats, had like 5 cars and my weekend time is for races and shows. oh well glad you found someone into cars.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy+Jan 16 2003, 02:35 AM-->
Originally posted by sisteve@Jan 15 2003, 09:26 PM
Liquidblaze
@Jan 15 2003, 09:26 AM
She had it converted to a Right Hand Drive,

why???

WHY NOT????

RHD= insta :eek: :worthy: :eek: :eek: :eek: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

because I find it to be a waste of money, time, not to mention labor...

plus I dont believe it.

Thats why.

Originally posted by prawjEKt Cx+Jan 15 2003, 07:45 PM-->
Liquidblaze
@Jan 15 2003, 09:26 AM
Congratulations man!

I know how you feel I just started going out with this girl about a month ago and she is very similar. She loves honda/acura and loves to work on them. She just sold her 98 integra GSR (personal reasos for selling the car). She had it converted to a Right Hand Drive, Enkeis w/toyos, Greddy Exhuast, DC Header, Crower Cam, Nitrous, Painted Type R Yellow..... Don't you just love girls like that.

But again man good job and good luck on the relationship.

you dated a girl with a RHD integra...... i don't care if she was 300 lbs i would hit that, and marry it if she did it herself....

Hey dude watch it, Liquidblaze is dating my sister!

~Sexy Chick + Sexy Car = a whole lotta stunned faces and the occasional "Whoa"~

My quote EXACTLY :p

U got a good one.. lol LIKE ME! haha and all the other females who are members on hondaswap.com.

Seriously.. when I talk about cars to guys.. it drives them wild... haha.. u should see some of their faces.
There like.... whoa..WTF how u know that lol or when I correct them...
NOT TO BRAG!! (haha who am i kidding.. lol)

Byes 4 now... B)

Back