I got my GED results in today....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ohwell piss on it =) it's just a piece of paper......

Originally posted by shortbusrebel07@Aug 14 2004, 01:06 PM
you should celebrate by buying the Greddy twin turbo kit for the Z
[post=376839]Quoted post[/post]​

Fuck Greddy I've NEVER liked anything they've made

ATI Procharger would be my top pick right now.

100% bolt on and it makes MORE power then the TT kit when both are used on stock settings

You don't even have to run oil lines for the procharger so it makes returning the car back to stock that much easier as with getting any warrenty work done

Personally, I think Greddy is much more streetable than Procharger. My friend put a Procharger on his Cobra (replaced the stock) & within 2 days, his motor blew. Yes, it was the fault of whoever installed it, but I've heard 100% satisfaction from Greddy & 100% dissatisfaction from Procharger. Besides, supercargers suck compared to turbos.... personal experience.

you had a JRSC on your civic if a remember right.... you cannot compair a JRSC on a 1.6 Civic to a Procharger on a 3.5L torque happy motor

I've yet to hear anything bad about prochargers in fact the owner of Tempest Racing (turbo shop for hondas) runs a procharger on his own truck and loves the thing

Originally posted by jeffie7@Aug 15 2004, 05:22 PM
you had a JRSC on your civic if a remember right.... you cannot compair a JRSC on a 1.6 Civic to a Procharger on a 3.5L torque happy motor
[post=377192]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Originally posted by jeffie7@Aug 15 2004, 05:22 PM
[post=377192]Quoted post[/post]​

No, but I can compare a JRSC on my car to others who have Greddy kits on the same car as mine & they definitely put out more power and ran cooler- just generally better. That is the comparison I'm making. From my personal experience, I would NEVER EVER put a supercharger on any of my cars again. My next car is turbo & any car after that one will be N/A or turbo.

But, it's your car & you do what ever will make you happy. What kind of engine management are you planning on?

Back