I have no doubt in my mind

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

when i read the title of this thread, the first thing i thought of was uncle rico from napoleon dynamite lol :p

but yeah i believe that in some way shape or form paranormal stuff does happen. some of the shows about it creep me out to be honest.

I believe in ghosts. I've lived in 2 houses that were haunted. I plan to haunt the shit out of people when I'm dead.

Here it is. Listen closely, headphones if you got em, it didn't come out as loud as it did on the recorder.

Attachments

• 03 paxhouse3.mp3
    3 MB · Views: 146
before i even click on this i just want you to know that if im sitting here with my headphones all cranked up listening for some voice from beyond, and all the sudden i get my ear drums blown out by some loud ass scream, like one of those gay ass video clips that everyone thought was hilarious 8 years ago.... i will gladly hop in my car, drive out to Ohio and drown you in a fucking toilet...

with that said... clicking to download the audio now... review coming shortly

Yeah it sounds like someone in the crowed. The "Something needs to change part" because I can hear that more or less plain as day with my shitty ass headphones on. When I get home I will listen to it again with my good cans.

at 0:32-0:33 after the guy asks "are down here because you are being punished", there is a sound... but it sounds to me like a cell phone vibrating

definitely heard the bit at 0:37-0:39, after he asked if his lifestyle was irritating
sounded like either "Somethings changing" or perhaps "Stuff needs changing" cant fully make it out... but it sounds a lot like the female voice that says "ok", after everyone goes around and says "thank you", right as the recording ends

at 0:57-0:58 there is a sound after the girl asks "have you been trying to scare them out"... its 3 syllables but i cant make it out (in context of the question it sounds like it could be "no, uh-uh" ?????)

a similar 3 syllable sound comes up again at 1:05-1:06 after the guy asks "when did you live here?"... it is a little bit different than the 0:57 sound (in context it sounds like it could be saying "the summer" ?????)
but again i cant make out what or if it is anything at all

definitely some sounds present... but its not conclusive enough to make a definite ruling

wasted about an hour for me though :) :thumbsup:

I heard a cell phone vibrate as well. Like I said though, I will scope it out some more when I have better headphones.

Back