I Hope U Like It

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i didn't see the b16 in the car. all i saw was the ls or zc cover in there.

as for the accord, yes there is that body style in the US. I don't know why you guys have never seen them. everyone's mom had one back in middle school :p

look at page 3 guys. the b16 is there. the car doesn't look like a accord though, the b16 picture is in a 4 door civic. :spin:

ok, 1) he never said "accord", he just said "sedan" as is "civic sedan" 2) the B16 pic is on page 3.

ok, i hvae to wonder hwo you are running 12's though unless its got fully built internals, lightened flywheel, LSD, port n polish, big throttle body, no interior whatsoever, etc. etc... a crx with a B16 and no interior might do high 13's, and it weighs less.

...other than that, its a nice sedan.

Originally posted by egsir@Mar 10 2003, 10:00 AM
look at page 3 guys. the b16 is there. the car doesn't look like a accord though, the b16 picture is in a 4 door civic. :spin:

It is in a Accord,I even posted a pic of the model it is in,not that it matters,it's just funny that everyone is so quick to discount someone else's ish,cuz it falls outside their realm of interest or whatever. :p

guy's don't be mad at eachother and me i made a mistake look below

1 it's a '87-'90 civic sedan
2 the 12.1 second was with the ZC as you called it with turbo.U also saw this on the pics. sorry i made that mistake.
3 i used hasport engine mounts and they are great
4 yesterday i put my car on a dyno run and it gave 165hp on the wheels
5 didn't run the slip cause my gearbox isn't that great any more.

About my gearbox i've heard that there's a 6 speed on the market.Can u help me with this.Prices and stuff

grtz Edwin

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Mar 9 2003, 06:49 PM-->
Slammed89Integra
@Mar 10 2003, 01:35 AM
that's a 88-91 civic! Look at the headlights on there. No accord before 90 had non-flip headlights.

Wow hello Mr. "I don't know everything before I open my mouth"This a 89 accord:
e295f.jpg

Available 86-89 chaching ;)

you can drive tho's in the getaway. i love that game

92b16vx ure from Germany arent u??? what part off it if it's near the boarder ill visit u this weekend. so let me know

grtz Edwin

Originally posted by '89Sedan VTEC@Mar 10 2003, 09:53 PM
92b16vx ure from Germany arent u??? what part off it if it's near the boarder ill visit u this weekend. so let me know

grtz Edwin

Yea,but I'm in Kosovo right now,I'll PM you.

Back