i knew it'd eventually happen..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no further word from the detectives following that whole lead thing? wtf :(

haha, theyre gonna show up at your house and arrest you for stealing your own car.
saying that your prints were found on the vehicle.

alright.. so i told my buddy and his wife about my car being stolen, since several of her guy friends are into imports she told them to keep an eye out.. and well i get this email this morning

"Hey Clint, this is Morgan. I asked a couple of my friends to look out
for your car parts. I didnt know much of what you had but I knew yu
had a B16 engine. I got this instant message from one of my friends
this morning.....

"Word on the street is that I know someone that just came up on a B16
engine not to long ago and just put it in
You need to ask Jasons friend everything.
Every last detail on his motor and whatever else
Every last drop on the car... And I need to know for sure if he state
ref the motor.
Engine number and ALL OF IT."
"

to me it sounds like we have a possibility of it being my motor.. i'm so glad i live in a small town where word gets around

if it does turn out to be your stuff, see if the cops will let you come along on the arrest (to verify the parts are yours ;) ), then video them getting arested and post it here so we can all get a laugh and flame them.

^ Thats a good idea!! haha..

I sure do hope you can at least salvage something out of all of this...
Have you bought yourself a DD with the insurance money yet?

havent gotten the insurance check yet.. so no i haven't .. i'm good sitting at home playing Halo3 on Live all day.. hahaha..

well they basically only took the aftermarket parts except my SiR wing they took.. they left the Del Sol seats the gauge cluster w/ tach, headlights, taillights, door panels, dash, steering wheel, airbag.. .oh they took the horn buttons though.. dont ask why

most likely an annoyance thing

kinda like when you throw a party and some douche bag steals the fucking remote control to your TV... mind you this isnt even a good remote... its one of those $10 universal deals...:angry::ranting2:

LMAO I want to do this to customers who piss me off but I always forget to until after I leave.

Back