I Love My Job :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Mar 1 2003, 01:58 AM
lol nooooooo 1200 a month, shit if i was making 1200 a week i would have one sic fuckin lude!

:werd:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Feb 28 2003, 10:05 PM-->
BlackJDMdeath
@Feb 28 2003, 06:58 PM
im also 19 and dont have the skills you have B... how many 19 year olds do you know that make 1200 a month working 30 hours a week doing jack? prolly not many!

im only 22 dude- no college degree...

haha....25!!!! same here....AGAIN!!!!!! :moon:

Originally posted by Drock42+Mar 1 2003, 05:38 AM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 28 2003, 10:05 PM
BlackJDMdeath
im also 19 and dont have the skills you have B... how many 19 year olds do you know that make 1200 a month working 30 hours a week doing jack? prolly not many!

I'm 19, I average about 1800/mo, and that's living in the south, the economy shithole of the US--and I have no college degree.

Originally posted by Drock42+Mar 1 2003, 02:38 AM-->
BlackJDMdeath

:werd: <---- 21 w. no degree (almost have my AA, but that doesnt do shit)

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Mar 1 2003, 01:58 AM
lol nooooooo 1200 a month, shit if i was making 1200 a week i would have one sic fuckin lude!

lol =) 1200 a week is quite a bit more than 1200 a month ;)

..people goto college to hopefully earn more than 10 bucks an hour for producing something for the rest of mankind...not sitting around eating a burrito.

Originally posted by doofnoil@Mar 1 2003, 03:59 PM
..people goto college to hopefully earn more than 10 bucks an hour for producing something for the rest of mankind...not sitting around eating a burrito.

Well, I keep production going here so that the oil companies can get their stuff out of the ground, so you guys have gasoline to run your Hondas with. :lol:

Burritos are good too- they help me float around the shop floor so I don't have to walk as much. When your shop is a half mile long, it really helps! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm 19. make about $1200 - $2400/mo. i made $800 this past week. i sit on my ass, going online reading forums, making posts, checking mail - w/o breaking a sweat. i live on my own and take 15 units in college while working 32-40 hours per week (this causes me to sleep one hour a week). it's expensive to live in the bay area - so i don't have anything to show for it.

i was just kidding about sleeping one hour a week, but if i get 6 hours, it's a like once in a blue moon.

Word. Damn you.

Anyone want to give me a job? I'll telecommute. I'll even always be on time.

i make $7 an hour, get at least 40 hours a week, and drive nice cars (i.e. vettes, vipers, etc) that ain't to shabby of a job, is it? :eek:

i just realized how much it doesnt matter when you compare pay to people in different areas lol... i forgot how expensive the rest of the US is :p kansas fuckin 0wnz j000! mike where do you work, my mom owns an oil and gas business :)

Originally posted by Afipunk21+Mar 1 2003, 08:34 AM-->
Originally posted by Drock42@Mar 1 2003, 05:38 AM
BlackJDMdeath

I'm 19, I average about 1800/mo, and that's living in the south, the economy shithole of the US--and I have no college degree.

yeah....i got a few years on most of you....i'll give you yours! but no degree here...though i am working on it again....got a 4 year old angel that put a lot of things on hold...but i got full custody of her so it's time to go back....no more "baby mama drama" to deal with....i own and operate my own business...it's self-storage...very little maintenance (it's like prostitution..you sell it....you still got it!! :p)....so all i do is make sure people know when to pay me and make sure i'm here to collect....plus i live here (on-site manager/owner) so i can chill in my apartment and watch tv or work on my car and still be at work...it's tough to beat..but i'll give you guys your props for the age difference!! :werd:

word of advice....it doesnt matter where u do your undergrad @
if u are planning on going to law school.....

make sure u around a 3.8-ish gpa and a nice fat 170 on ur lsats and u good to go

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Mar 2 2003, 04:59 PM
i just realized how much it doesnt matter when you compare pay to people in different areas lol... i forgot how expensive the rest of the US is :p kansas fuckin 0wnz j000! mike where do you work, my mom owns an oil and gas business :)

Let me just say that Dick Cheney was my CEO before he took the Vice Presidency. Hopefully you can figure it out from there.

:lol:

Back